Please note: I do NOT own the below material.
This is an aggregated list of recent articles from the original website and will navigate you to said website.
If you’d care to support The Power Sweep and Blue 58 Podcast, please consider visiting their Support Page!
- Aaron Rodgers Can’t Hold Back Because of Rookie Misstepsby Jon Meerdink on September 12, 2022 at 6:46 pm
Aaron Rodgers seemed hesitant to go deep after early struggles, but that’s the opposite of what the Packers need.
- Did Brian Gutekunst Really Favor His Draft Picks?by Jon Meerdink on September 2, 2022 at 5:51 pm
Brian Gutekunst kept all his draft picks from 2022. Was their roster competition a fair fight?
- Low Expectations Are Still the Norm for Packers’ Special Teamsby Jon Meerdink on August 30, 2022 at 12:00 pm
The Packers’ special teams haven’t been special in the preseason.
- Don’t Expect to See Much from Christian Watson or Romeo Doubs Early in 2022by Jon Meerdink on August 29, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Christian Watson and Romeo Doubs are the crown jewels of the Packers’ 2022 draft class, but don’t expect them to see the field much early.
- Packers Players Prepare for Big Statistical Milestones in 2022by Jon Meerdink on August 28, 2022 at 12:00 pm
Aaron Rodgers, Aaron Jones, Randall Cobb, and others can make a big run on the all-time leaderboard this year.
- Dorsey Levens Was King of the Ultra-Short-Yardage Touchdownby Jon Meerdink on August 27, 2022 at 12:00 pm
Dorsey Levens scored a lot of touchdowns in Green Bay. How many from a single yard away?
- Final Roster Prediction: Tyler Goodson Foreverby Jon Meerdink on August 26, 2022 at 6:08 pm
We’re ready to inexplicably go 0-for-53 on roster predictions.
- Why the Packers Are Being Patient With Tyler Davisby Jon Meerdink on August 24, 2022 at 7:46 pm
The Packers are playing it cool with Tyler Davis despite a lackluster preseason. Here’s why.
- Takeaways From 13 Years of Explosive Play Databy Jon Meerdink on August 23, 2022 at 12:00 pm
We’ve got more than a decade of data on explosive plays. Here’s what we’ve learned.