Please note: I do NOT own the below material.
This is an aggregated list of recent articles from the original website and will navigate you to said website.
GANNETT Syndication Service GANNETT Syndication Service
- Packers Pro Shop offers unexpected items, including $3,500 segments of a fence built in 1957by Green Bay Press-Gazette on January 27, 2023 at 5:06 pm
From $10,000 helmets to squished pennies, fans have access to many items which may scratch their Packers itch.
- Numbers show Packers cornerback Jaire Alexander played his best when in press coverageby Milwaukee Journal Sentinel on January 27, 2023 at 2:00 pm
This is the second in a series of number-based analyses of the 2022 Green Bay Packers.
- Has the Packers’ Aaron Jones-AJ Dillon pairing run its course? Here’s a look at how they performedby Milwaukee Journal Sentinel on January 26, 2023 at 12:01 pm
Here’s a breakdown of their production when they were in the backfield together in 2022.
- Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers embracing the ‘villain’ role as he talks MVPs, woke culture, COVID, the media and moreby Milwaukee Journal Sentinel on January 25, 2023 at 9:32 pm
Aaron Rodgers said Tuesday because of his continued stance on COVID that he has become the villain in sports.
- Dougherty: What might the Green Bay Packers get if they decide to trade Aaron Rodgers?by Green Bay Press-Gazette on January 25, 2023 at 12:01 pm
The consensus among several front-office executives is that Aaron Rodgers wouldn’t fetch as much as Russell Wilson did last season.
- Packers special teams coordinator Rich Bisaccia interviews for Indianapolis Colts head coaching jobby Green Bay Press-Gazette on January 20, 2023 at 7:38 pm
The Green Bay Packers special teams had a revival under new coordinator Rich Bisaccia, who has interviewed for the Indianapolis Colts coaching job.
- Keisean Nixon, Rich Bisaccia spur Packers’ 10-place jump in Gosselin’s special teams rankings for the 2022 seasonby Green Bay Press-Gazette on January 20, 2023 at 6:30 pm
The Green Bay Packers have perennially been subpar in Rick Gosselin’s ranking of NFL special teams units. This season, with a new coach, they improved.
- Journal Sentinel, PackersNews beat reporter Tom Silverstein makes his NFL divisional round playoff predictionsby Packers News on January 20, 2023 at 6:19 pm
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and PackersNews beat reporter Tom Silverstein makes his picks for the NFL’s divisional round playoff games.
- Dougherty: Aaron Rodgers’ contract gives him a great hand, but he doesn’t hold all the cardsby Green Bay Press-Gazette on January 20, 2023 at 12:02 pm
Last offseason, Aaron Rodgers was coming off back-to-back MVP years and had leverage on roster decisions. After a subpar year, things have changed.
- The Green Bay Packers will not have an international game on their 2023 scheduleby Green Bay Press-Gazette on January 19, 2023 at 4:54 pm
The Green Bay Packers’ opponents have been set and the 2023 schedule will not include an international game.