Please note: I do NOT own the below material.
This is an aggregated list of recent articles from the original website and will navigate you to said website.
Total Packers Green Bay Packers News, Rumors and Analysis – Get the latest info on your Packers.
- Rodgers’ Absence Is Harming the Team’s Training Effortsby Rob Born on June 13, 2021 at 5:56 pm
On June 2 on this site, I seconded the notion that Packer Nation was indeed “approaching ‘the precipice’ of [the Rodgers] drama. I advised readers to “Mark down June 8 on your calendar.” June 8 was the beginning of the recently concluded three-session mini-camp. Aaron Rodgers was a […]
- Is There a Bright Side to Aaron Rodgers Holdout?by Paul Edwards on June 13, 2021 at 5:47 pm
On September 8, 2008, Aaron Rodgers started his first game as an NFL quarterback. In the three years between his selection in the 2005 draft and that first start, Rodgers had taken snaps in only seven games with a total of 35 completed passes on 59 attempts. That first start resulted in a Packer […]
- Robert Tonyan Extended, Salary Cap Breathing Room Addedby Ed Rooney on June 3, 2021 at 12:03 am
One of the Packers most valuable offensive weapons will be back in the fold after the team extended tight end Robert Tonyan. The move, which converted over $2.3 million of his nearly $3.4 million deal into a bonus. The moved created a shade under $1.9 million salary cap space for the Packers in the […]
- Some Lesser-known Aspects of the Rodgers Riftby Rob Born on June 2, 2021 at 11:53 pm
So much has been said and written about the Rodgers situation – not only from the local media but by every national pundit and rumor-monger in the land – that you might think everything possible has already been said on the subject. I’ve drafted two pieces on the situation in the past ten […]
- Packers Are At A Precipiceby Paul Edwards on June 1, 2021 at 8:51 am
In 1989 the Dallas Cowboys did two things that eventually led to multiple Super Bowl wins. In April, they drafted Troy Aikman. While Aikman tuned into a Hall of Fame quarterback, he did not produce wins in his first season. The Cowboys went 1-15 with Aikman starting 11 games and Steve Walsh […]
- Blake Bortles Has Lots of Upside – and One Fatal Flawby Rob Born on May 22, 2021 at 2:03 pm
The first thing that popped up in the minds of many Packers fans when they heard about the Blake Bortles signing was that he’s been a failure in his seven years as a pro QB. I find many reasons to believe, however, that this acquisition was a savvy move on the part of the Packers’ The post […]
- Which Rookie QB Will Have the Most Success in the NFL?by Ed Rooney on May 13, 2021 at 2:47 pm
Trevor Lawrence, Zack Wilson, Trey Lance, Justin Fields and Mac Jones. These are the names of the five QB’s picked in the first round of this year’s NFL draft. NFL odds experts all around were quick to take notice of these five potential all stars and just how much they’ll help their teams in […]
- The Packer Reality if Rodgers Demands Gutekunst Be Firedby Paul Edwards on May 11, 2021 at 4:53 pm
There have been repeated stories put in print and the airways that Aaron Rodgers is demanding the firing of Packer GM Brian Gutekunst. If this demand, coupled with the threat to “retire” is true, then Rodgers is never coming back. Rodgers is not just asking for a member of the front office to […]
- Vikings WR Adam Thielen Disses Lambeau Fieldby Jason Parker on May 10, 2021 at 6:09 pm
It turns out Vikings WR Adam Thielen is too good to sit with the plebs in bleacher seats at the world-famous Lambeau Field. This came from a guy that plays ball at a home stadium whose roof famously collapsed. “The whole stadium is not nice. There’s nothing fancy about it. It’s bleacher […]
- Relative Athletic Scores Support Some, Not All, of the GM’s Draft Picksby Rob Born on May 10, 2021 at 2:28 pm
As many of you know, I’m a confirmed believer that good athleticism is critical for those participating in athletic endeavors. I and many others have also been finding that the Relative Athletic Scores (RAS) system is a useful tool, though hardly an infallible way of rating a player’s […]