Please note: I do NOT own the below material.
This is an aggregated list of recent articles from the original website and will navigate you to said website.
Total Packers Green Bay Packers News, Rumors and Analysis – Get the latest info on your Packers.
- Rodgers Leads Packer Offense Off Courseby Paul Edwards on October 19, 2020 at 3:47 pm
The Green Bay Packers rode into Tampa Bay on an offensive train that some said could not be stopped. The offense was the first to go four straight games to open a season scoring at least 30 points a game without a turnover. Their offense has scored on every opening drive in 2020. Their offensive […]
- Game Day – Week 6: Green Bay Packers at Tampa Bay Buccaneersby Ed Rooney on October 18, 2020 at 5:33 pm
The Packers enter the game coming off a 30-16 win over the Falcons to improve to 4-0, first in the NFC North. They are one of only five remaining unbeaten teams in the NFL. Tampa Bay is coming off a tough loss to the Bears, 20-19, to drop to 3-2, first in the NFC South. The post Game Day – Week […]
- RB Aaron Jones Has a Twin Brother and He Will Work Out with Teamby Jason Parker on October 17, 2020 at 3:09 pm
Like a plot twist in a cheesy television soap opera, Aaron Jones’ brother, Alvin Jones, will be working out with the team pending clearance of COVID-19 protocol. This is according to a few different sources this week. Packers working out Paul Adams, Ben Braden, Alvin Jones, Zach Shackelford — […]
- LaFleur Takes a Long-term Viewby Rob Born on October 16, 2020 at 4:45 pm
Pundits like to talk about how Coach Matt LaFleur keeps his focus fixed only on the team’s next game. While that might be true with regard to weekly game planning, you can be sure that Coach Matt never has the remaining schedule far from his thoughts or preparations. For example, Davante Adams […]
- What Did The Packers Miss By Not Drafting a WR? Our 5 Game Reviewby Paul Edwards on October 14, 2020 at 4:05 pm
Packer fans have spent time, angst and plenty of words lamenting the Packers’ choice not to draft a wide receiver in the 2020 NFL receiver rich draft. The Packers are 4-0 and lead the league in scoring. The wins and points have lessened the sting, but the loss of the team’s top two receivers […]
- Bye-Week Miscellaneaby Rob Born on October 13, 2020 at 4:52 pm
While Matt LaFleur picked up right where he left off last season, the six other new NFL head coaches of 2019 still aren’t doing well – their combined record in 2020 is 8-15-1. Things would be even worse for them, except that Tampa Bay’s Bruce Arians, a head coach previously for Arizona […]
- Inside Linebackers Learning on the Jobby Paul Edwards on October 12, 2020 at 2:30 pm
This was not the way Brian Gutekunst and Matt LaFleur planned to solve the Packers inside linebacker deficiencies. Only 28.2 percent of players drafted in Rounds 4, 5, 6 and 7 were retained at the end of their first contract. Seventh round picks have the lowest retention rate of any round of draft […]
- LaFleur Put on a Play Call Clinic Versus the Falconsby Rob Born on October 10, 2020 at 5:20 pm
In what surely was Coach Matt LaFleur’s best play calling since his arrival in Green Bay, the Packers had the Falcon’s defense guessing wrong all Monday evening. Below are just four of the dozen or so play calls that fooled or distracted the Falcon’s defense all game long. 1st Qtr, no score, […]
- 7 Teams That Could Win The Super Bowl 2021by Ed Rooney on October 10, 2020 at 5:01 pm
The odds are out and the teams have been named—in spite of COVID-19, it appears we’re still going to be able to have a Super Bowl, which means it’s time to talk about the potential winners and their sports betting odds. Despite a completely unheard of season, the NFL is still seeing popular […]
- Big Bob Breaks Out, Big Timeby Rob Born on October 8, 2020 at 4:52 pm
Robert Tonyan’s superb statistical line against the Falcons – six catches in six targets, for 98 yards and three touchdowns – might seem like it came out of nowhere. Actually though, it’s been in the works for several years. His performance on Monday was no one-game aberration. Big Bob, who […]