Please note: I do NOT own the below material.
This is an aggregated list of recent articles from the original website and will navigate you to said website.
Total Packers Green Bay Packers News, Rumors and Analysis – Get the latest info on your Packers.
- Lazard Signs Tender Without Extensionby Paul Edwards on June 15, 2022 at 9:33 am
Allen Lazard is a Packer for the 2022-2023 season. Signing his restricted free agent tender after the Packer’s mandatory minicamp, Lazard sent a clear statement. Lazard wanted what every NFL player is hoping for from their team; some stability. Lazard has worked his way from undrafted free agent […]
- Green Bay Packers Season Expectationsby Ed Rooney on May 24, 2022 at 7:12 pm
There will be a lot of expectations placed on the Green Bay Packers. Of course, this is nothing new for the iconic franchise and something that we all demand when watching them take to an NFL field throughout the season. With Aaron Rodgers still appearing to be as solid as a player ever, many will […]
- Can The Packers Win With Defenseby Paul Edwards on May 21, 2022 at 5:48 pm
In 2010-11 the Packers had key defenders that made plays during the season and throughout their title run through the playoffs. Woodson, Collins, Bishop and Jenkins would drop from the Packer roster in subsequent years and the Packers had trouble replacing those key starters. Collins in particular, […]
- Green Bay Packers 2022 Schedule: Five Prime-Time Contests & Game Predictionsby Andrew Rockman on May 19, 2022 at 7:45 am
Packers: One International Game & Five Prime-Time Slots With Aaron Rodgers committing to Green Bay for the 2022 season and beyond, the NFL schedule makers had every reason to assign the Packers several prime-time game slots. The defending NFC North champions were given five prime-time slots, to […]
- Packers Sign Jaire Alexender to Extensionby Ed Rooney on May 17, 2022 at 5:33 pm
The Packers had a stellar pass defense last season that allowed only 219 yards per game and 18 interceptions, despite the fact that All-Pro cornerback Jaire Alexander missed 12 regular season games due to injury. There was little doubt that the Packers were going to sign Alexander to a contract […]
- Packers Newest Tight End a Solution?by Paul Edwards on May 17, 2022 at 5:29 pm
The Packers latest tight end roster addition has intriguing testing numbers but has not been able to crack an NFL lineup in two years. Eli Wolf ran an impressive hand timed 4.43 forty yard dash in 2020. For a kid who was almost 6’5” and weighed 245 lbs., that time would have impressed scouts. […]
- Deep Dive: Christian Watsonby Paul Edwards on May 3, 2022 at 2:30 pm
The Packers drafted wide receiver Christian Watson in the second round, trading two late second round picks for the speedy wideout. Watson has elite physical tools. He ran a 4.36 forty. He is 6’4” and weighs 207 lbs. To put that in perspective, Watson has the size of Randy Moss. Moss ran a hand […]
- Summary of Packer 2022 Draft Choicesby Ed Rooney on May 2, 2022 at 7:51 pm
Last season, the Green Bay Packers ended with a loss to the San Francisco 49ers in the Divisional Round of the playoffs. Despite a disappointing finish, Aaron Rodgers earned his second straight MVP award, finishing with 37 touchdown passes and only four interceptions. He secured his place with the […]
- How Important is Randall Cobb to the Packers in 2022?by Ed Rooney on April 27, 2022 at 6:39 pm
Randall Cobb might be in his second spell with the Green Bay Packers, but it could be argued that the 2022 NFL season could be one of the most significant of his career in the Green Bay area. Of course, many know the relationship that he has with Aaron Rodgers, with the wide receiver and The post […]
- Aaron Rodgers: a career profileby Andrew Rockman on April 27, 2022 at 6:15 pm
Having recently inked a three-year, $150m deal with the Green Bay Packers – which positions him as the highest-paid athlete in the entire NFL – scarcely a week goes by that Aaron Rodgers’ name does not make its way into the headlines. And with a professional playing career spanning almost two […]